Saturday, August 20, 2011

Well i am back

Whats up hey i was thinking when i was away!!!!!!! (BTW green didnt make me leave i went on vacation) I was thinking how to get tootsville more populare so yea... anyways here are my blog rules because i need to lay them down..


#1 No cursing no useing foul words,( exspecially you juan yeah i read all the comments :P)
#2 No being mean no cyberbullying
#3 Do not suggest a better sight on my blog.( no advertiseing)
 

simple huh these are mainly for the aurthors if you break just 1 of these rules aurthors ill kick you off my blog.


Oh  and anything happen why  i was gone comment if anything did!

2 comments:

  1. Read my blog if you want to catch up with what happened while you were away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u like my random pics thing?

    ReplyDelete