Tuesday, December 6, 2011

...

#1:Let's see I got my bag and pillows and clothes...
#3:Uh what are you doing G-
#1:Don't say my name so loud! It could ruin my opportunities!
#3:For what? Stealing the world's  largest pie or something?
#1:No i'm on a quest.
#3:A quest for what?
#1:Well I found this odd looking map that leads to a colorful dot here.
#3:And you care about this why?
#1:Don't you see? With this magical glowing dot we can have all the power in the tootiverse!
#3:Hmm I like your thinking G-... I mean #1.
#1:Don't forget to tell him that i'm just on a quick break.
#3:Wait what if someone spots you and captures you? Those toots are known for trouble!
#1:Then you have to do the rest. I'll give you this extra map i made. It's almost like the original. Here.
(leaves)
#3:I think it's best I make sure no one breaks the curse.
(follows)

1 comment: