Friday, November 11, 2011

...

#2:"Well is it time for me to make my move yet?"
#1:"You know I still don't trust you after what you did last time."
#2"Forget about it you deserved it anyways."
#1:"I di-"
#2:"Anyways is it time yet?"
#1:"Yea about that."
#2:What's your excuse this time?"
#1:"The slime covered up the hole I dug in."
#2:"That's what she said."
#1:"Hey now watch your la-"
#2:"Well are you gonna do something about it?"
#1:"Well there's nothing that can be done."
#2:"You numbskull! Don't you know what happens when you fail to do the bosses orders!?"
#1:"I'm sorry but I can't do anyth-"
#2:"No, no apoligizing this time! I should have left you damaged in the hospital!"
#1:"Sorry..."
#2:"Go and do something about that hole...NOW!!!"
#1:"(walks out of room)"
#2:"That dumb toot never does anything right anymore."

1 comment: